San Diego, CA, US
Now Hiring Entry Level Production Workers!
Location: Poway, CA
Shift: 6 am - 2:30 pm (Mon-Fri)
- Work in a team environment to safely perform the necessary operations for the production
- Use various types of hand and power tools
- Will be working as Operator, Packaging, and Material Prepping
- Physical ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand in English language.
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Able to push carts up to 500 pounds.
- Ability to understand and to follow various company rules, policies and procedures such as safety policy, Job instructions etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess basic math skills, good manual dexterity and able to use measuring and cutting tools.
- Must be punctual and able to maintain a good attendance.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in fast food/restaurants is a plus
- Ability to submit to a drug test
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.