Seal Beach, CA, US
Contract to Hire
$18.00 - $21.00 /Hour
Currently seeking positive and hard working candidates with Manufacturing experience or Cell Culturing experience. at this time. In this position candidates will be manufacturing PROVENGE, a medicine that helps patients with pain. If you are qualified and interested please send your updated resume directly
- Weighs, measures and checks raw materials to ensure batches manufactured contain proper ingredients and quantities.
- Maintains records to comply with regulatory requirements and acts as subject matter expert for revisions or improvements to manufacturing documents.
- Works with other Cell Processing Associates utilizing good manufacturing practices during aseptic processing of clinical and commercial products using Standard Operating Procedures.
- Represents department in cross-functional teams, projects and GXP-related problem resolution.
- Posts weights and shipping charges, and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Examines, stocks, and distributes GMP and non-GMP materials to inventory and manufacturing lines.
- This company is a manufacturer of PROVENGE, a customized prostate cancer drug that is administered intravenously over 3 periods every 2 weeks. "We are committed to improving the lives of people living with prostate cancer"
- Environment: aseptic manufacturing and assembly of clinical and commercial human blood derived components in a clean-room environment (Class 10,000/ISO7, and Class 100,000/ISO8).
- Aseptic Gowning and Cell Culturing
- Bachelor's degree, higher education preferred
- GMP/ISO knowledge preferred
- Able to work 3rd shift (8pm - 8:30am)
- Open to overtime
- Open to a 3/12 schedule (Mon/Tues/Fri)
- Manufacturing experience
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.