Seattle, WA, US
Contract to Hire
$20,000.00 - $22,000.00 /Year
Company in Seattle is currently looking for a Leave of Absence Specialist who will be responsible for assisting the HR department with leave requests, as well as assisting with some 401k administrative work.
Job Duties Will Include:
Wafd Leave Policy
* Meet with Department Executive to better understand Company's policy on leaves, risk tolerance, etc.
* Meet with HR Manager to better understand expectation of leave processing within HR
* Review and identify implementation plan for updated leave processing procedures.
Review Current Leave Procedures
* Review of dept leave process
* Meet with current HR Dept individuals processing LOAs on their feedback
* Draft revised procedures for review with HR Manager
Review of Current Leaves (pending and in process)
* Walk through all current leaves
Excel Leave Tracking
* Identify method via Excel for use in tracking leave requests from start to finish
* Review current process used
* Identity all items to be tracked (from dates of leave, to benefits/payroll actions, etc)
ADP Work Force Now Leave Tracking
* identify method for entering leave start/stop dates for secondary tracking
* identify how it is currently being done in WFN
* Review for input of past 12 months of leaves
* Draft matrix to incorporate guidelines for leaves by state to include Federal and State laws
* Include payroll and benefit policy guidelines
* Include company leave types (continuous, intermittent, personal)
Role Out New Process
* Obtain approval of new process by EMC
* Produce communication plan for rolling out to HR Reps, Dept Managers, and Employees
* Implement new process
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.