South Brunswick Township, NJ, US
Contract to Hire
$12.00 - $13.00 /Hour
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
- Shift 1- 4:00 AM-12:30 PM (OT till 4:30 PM)
- Shift 2- 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM (OT till 6:30 PM)
- Shift 3- 2:00 PM-10:30 PM (OT till 2:30 AM)
- Shift 4- (Sun) 8:00 PM-4:30 AM; (Mon-Thurs) 10:00 PM-6:30 AM (OT till 8:30 PM on Sun; OT till 10:30 AM)
Shipping: Picking, packing, lifting 50lbs, palletizing, wrapping, manual pallet jack.
- Shift 1 and 2- $12.00/hr
- Shift 3- $12.50/hr
- Shift 4- $14.00/hr
Reports to Branch Operations Manager
- Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
- Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Opens cartons, sorts merchandise, and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
- Verifies merchandise documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
- Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on palettes, shelves or conveyors to send to packing station or shipping department.
- Under direct supervision this position receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within established guidelines.
- Arranges stock parts in specified sequence for assembly by other workers.
- Creates and enters records for the manifest on warehouse computer system.
- Previous work experience is not required at this level.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.