St. Louis, MO, US
$25.00 - $40.00 /Hour
- This person will be traveling to sites performing assessments, taking technical inventory data of building equipment from facilities (school buildings), recording inventory reports using computer software, inspections, condition assessments using a laptop and software (training provided).
- This position requires the person to be interfacing with clients from time to time and act professionally at all times.
- Either a BS in Engineering (Civil, Structural or Mechanical preferred) OR BS in Architecture OR Designer with 15 years experience with building systems (HVAC, electrical, plumbing etc.)
- E.I.T (engineer in training cert) or better (PE) is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify facility equipment (vent ducts and plumbing ducts etc.)
- Open to travel for up to a 5 week period
- Ability to walk, stand and sit
- Good communication skills
- Working cell phone
- 50 dollars per day paid up front at the start of the travel week.
- Candidates will pay for flights and lodging up front then be reimbursed by our client at the end of the month. They would consider candidates in St. Louis and Milwaukee. No weekend work but they will reimburse hotel over the weekend if the person wants to stay over the weekend. Travel time is paid for from office to destination airport.
- Duration - 6 weeks (potential for extension and even C2H for candidates in St. Louis)
- Pay rate - $25-40/hr (depending on experience level/we will pay more to encourage people to complete the project)
- Start Date - March 13th
- - Looking for candidates with their E.I.T or better (any discipline would be good). Architects would also work.
- - Basic abilities to identify facility equipment (example know the different between a vent duct and a plumbing duct etc.)
- - Must be able to stand and walk for long periods during the day
- - start date 10/23
- - First project starts 10/23 with Milwaukee Wisconsin
- - Second project would start in December with MSD in St. Louis.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.