Tigard, OR, US
Contract to Hire
$17.00 - $19.50 /Hour
Now hiring for an administrative assistant in Tigard, OR!
* Process change orders for additional product.
* Coordinate information between buyers and Sales Support Coordinators, Specialists or Project Managers.
* Receive dispatching details from Project Manager
* Assist Project Manager, forward receiving paperwork to Invoicer
* Maintain customer files, making sure applicable records and information are added as needed.
* Assist with preparing and submitting project submittals as required
* Return calls responding to vendor and customer inquiries as dictated by Sales Support Lead
* Handles general administrative duties such as filing, copying, scanning, facilitating incoming and outgoing mail, expense reports, answering departmental phone lines and assistance with miscellaneous projects as requested.
- High level of customer service experience
- Strong communication and math skills
- At least 3 years of corporate customer service or administrative assistant experience
Conducting interviews next week. If you are interested give me a call, and send me an email with your resume and information.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.