Torrance, CA, US
$75,000.00 - $125,000.00 /Year
What you'll be doing:
* Prepare investigation and design level reports for a variety of projects including educational facilities, residential developments, infrastructure improvements, bridges, highways, and commercial sites.
* Manage investigations, which includes developing project schedule, plan-staffing needs for projects, technical analyses, report preparation, and project financial management.
* Participate in the marketing efforts, which include preparation of proposals and cost estimates, responding to Requests for Statement of Qualifications (SOQs), identifying client targets and maintaining client contacts.
* Work closely with other project engineers and geologists. Supervise field staff and mentor staff.
* Be part of and enhance Group Delta's geotechnical department reputation
* Other related duties and responsibilities, as required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.