Tullahoma, TN, US
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
- Provided technical support, engineering assistance, and guidance in manufacturing techniques, equipment design and operation, and the debugging of sophisticated mechanical and electrical and electronic systems.
- Skilled in the evaluation of manufacturing requirements, flow, time and motion, safety and ergonomics.
- Prepared capital equipment justifications, evaluations on production, design reviews and studies, cost reduction systems, and technical responsibilities.
- Purchased materials, supplies and production machinery.
- Successfully manage projects.
- Create and maintain process planning instruction sheets, routers and rework instructions.
- Design, Redesign process planning and tooling to reduce cost and increase production.
- Interpret engineering drawings and facilitate correction of errors on drawings and documents.
- Successfully train operators in proper methods and usage of tooling, fixtures and machines.
- CAD , CREO
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Internet.
- Driving systems changes such as SAP and Hydra
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.