Tulsa, OK, US
Contract to Hire
Job Description: The Electronics Test & Repair Technician is responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and repairing various electronics to ensure quality per our process' and procedure's.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
* Testing digital and analog electronic circuit boards and control boxes
* Troubleshooting digital and analog electronic circuit boards and control boxes
* Repairing digital and analog electronic circuit boards and control boxes
* Testing RF circuit boards and control boxes
* Troubleshooting RF electronic circuit boards and control boxes
* Repairing RF electronic circuit boards and control boxes
* Inspect and perform IPC-610 Class 2 soldering
* Installation of mechanical and electrical components including the operation of basic and advanced assembly equipment
* Product testing and machine operation
* Creating test procedures for new equipment
* Logging repairs
Qualifications: * Must have Associates degree or technical training equivalent to degree in electronics or
* Must have at least 5 years of experience in the electronics test and repair field
* Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to read and understand electrical prints and schematics
* Ability to operate oscilloscopes, multi meters, power supplies, spectrum analyzers, and various other test equipment
Performance Expectations: * Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* Work environment: Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts, lead solder, and various industry related chemicals.
* Regulations: Must be able/willing to comply with all safety regulations.
* Normal Hours Monday to Friday 0700 to 1530
* Extended Hours as needed Monday to Friday 0700 to 1730 and Saturday 0700 to 1530
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.