Waterford, WI, US
Contract to Hire
$22.00 - $25.00 /Hour
- In this role they will be creating building floor plans and product detail drawings using CAD and BIM technology. Create and update drawings.
- In this role it is is to create and update AutoCAD floor plans, detail drawings and schematics of various complexity using the backgrounds (floorplans) provided by our customers. These drawings will serve as tools during installation and service of multiple systems located within our customer's buildings
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Drafting/Design
- AutoCAD 2015 or higher
- Ability to convert 3D drawings to 2D
- Autodesk AutoCAD (version 2016 or higher) and 3D modeling application (Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Creo, etc).
- The person must possess high mechanical aptitude and have
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.