Wixom, MI, US
$0.00 - $16.00 /Hour
This is a SECOND SHIFT opening, Monday - Friday 2pm to 10:30pm. This person will be trained on the first shift for the first few weeks until they are fully up to speed, then will move to the second shift. They will be expected to work at least 2 Saturdays per month, and an average of 55 hours per week.
- Perform daily changeover maintenance of pre/post treatment equipment
- Optimize the daily use of production chambers
- Follow standard procedures and interpret customer spec sheets
- Work with Quality Coordinator and Center Manager to identify and address quality concerns
- Providing training and assistance to other employees on equipment operation and maintenance
- Learn new skills and Cross-train into various departments
- Operating and maintaining coating equipment according to specifications
- Learning fixturing and defixturing techniques
- Maintaining and updating equipment records
- Assisting with quality assurance and other technical matters as required
- Performing other duties as required to assure customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma
- Attention to detail
- 2+ years of manufacturing environment experience
- Coatings Experience (any)
- Experience with MS Word and Internet Explorer
- Individual must have strong work ethic, be high-energy, and detailed-oriented
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.