Woodinville, WA, US
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /Year
Civil Earthwork and Utility contractor is looking for an experienced, well rounded Project Manager. Candidate must have a degree in construction management, business or a minimum of 5 years of proven experience managing earthwork and utility contracts. This is an office-type position at the company's main office location therefore you will be home every night. Come join a growing company that has been going strong since 1996!
* Review and negotiation of contract scope of work.
* Successful completion of project from post-estimate to the finish line.
* Set up and transfer the budget from estimating to the accounting dept.
* Manage dollars within budget, throughout the project.
* Solicit and award bids for any necessary subcontractor work.
* Buy-out all project related aggregate and pipe materials.
* Review project time cards and daily reports for accuracy and efficiency.
* Coordinate all field issues and scope of work changes.
* Estimate all scope changes and submit change order request to client.
* Submit accurate billings per clients' deadline and format.
* Track receivables and notify client when past due.
* Coordinate and conduct pre and post job meetings.
Pay and Benefits:
* Salary will depend on level of experience.
* Full medical, dental and vision insurance coverage.
* Paid Holidays
* Vacation and Sick pay
* 401K with company match
* Company supplied vehicle
* Company supplied cell-phone
* Incentive plan opportunity
No special certifications required. No medical requirements.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.