Contract to Hire
RBB is an on-demand manufacturer of mission-critical circuit boards and electronic assemblies for the medical, industrial, commercial, and military sectors. Clients choose us for our proven results, speed, greater flexibility and reduced inventory. We exist to move heaven and earth to get our recurring small batch customers what they need, when they need it.
- Daily sales invoicing including reconciliation of job costs and gross margins.
- Collection calls when necessary to customer to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Cash Planning and Management
- Monitor General Ledger activity throughout the month
- Preliminary monthly financial statement preparation including journal entries
- Monthly reporting to the Leadership Team
- Payroll preparation
- Assists with monthly and annual audits, budgeting and forecasting
- Backup to Manager of Accounting
- Minimum - 4-year degree in accounting
- familiar with computers, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel spreadsheets/formulas, and familiarity with data entry and computer usage.
- Experience working with ERP system, Syspro is preferred.
* Proven ability to work closely with others
* Ability to adapt to changing priorities
* Capable of handling sensitive information discreetly.
* Capable of appropriate communications with customers, employees, telephone contacts and visitors.
* Attendance and Reliability
* All assignments are completed when promised.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.