Essential Skills in the Age of Digital Disruption
Digital disruption is the phenomenon caused by new and emerging technology which is transforming industries – and how leaders and organisations respond. These technology trends have the potential to disrupt existing business models and have a fundamental impact on customer expectations and behaviours in a culture, market, industry or process. So, how are workers responding and how are they preparing for the future?
We surveyed our candidates to gain insight into how workers are planning to evolve their careers. Download our latest white paper to learn more about:
- The disruptors – current tech trends shaking up the status quo
- Crisis versus opportunity – How do workers regard their prospects?
- Snapshot – Available tech skills in the UK and Europe
- How are skilled workers planning to future-proof their careers?
- Upskilling, reskilling and preparing for the next big disruptor