– Aerotek® Inc., a leading provider of scientific, technical and engineering recruiting and staffing services, announced its participation in the 21st Annual Women of Color STEM Conference in Detroit, kicking off today.
This conference recognizes outstanding women of color in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) throughout three days of networking, award ceremonies and professional seminars.
As a prominent sponsor of the event, Aerotek will exhibit at booth 407 in the career fair and host the Women of Color Gala, which recognizes the 2016 Technologist of the Year. Aerotek representatives will also participate on various panels throughout the conference. Highlights include:
Aerotek Seminar Participants:
- Think, Act, Achieve Extraordinary Results – Winning Executive Coaching Strategies for the Leader & Coach: Gina Gauna, Director of Business Development at Aerotek, will moderate this discussion.
- Want an Upgrade? Winning Resumes and Lasting Impressions: Nader Kahn, Account Manager at Aerotek, will participate in the panel.
- The Change Matrix – Unique and Useful Guidelines for Managing Change: Donnell Campbell, VOP Operations Manager at Aerotek, will participate in the panel.
- High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork a Negotiation: Suzy Mannino, Director of Business Operations at Aerotek, will participate in the panel.
In addition, the following STEM experts from Aerotek and EASi, an Aerotek company providing engineering support services and technology solutions, will be recognized for displaying excellence in their respective fields:
- Frances Collins, Principal Engineer with EASi — Technology Rising Star Award
- Jennifer Mendoza, Program Manager Contractor with Aerotek — Technology Rising Star Award
- Karla Oliver, Quality Engineer Contractor with Aerotek — Technology Rising Star Award
The Women of Color STEM Conference will take place October 13 – 15, 2016, at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center. For more information about Aerotek and its services, please visit Aerotek.com
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.
Amazing begins here. EASi has been a leader in providing engineering support services and technology solutions for the global market for more than 35 years, with particular expertise in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, embedded systems and manufacturing engineering. Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 2,400 dedicated employees across the U.S. and India. EASi offers comprehensive and innovative solutions, specializing in energy and utilities, automotive, transportation, medical devices, and consumer/industrial products. With workforce development capabilities created by engineers for engineers, EASi’s legacy of global engineering support services and consulting experience has established the company as a strategic partner to many global Fortune 500 companies. EASi is an Aerotek
company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., the largest staffing company in the U.S. To learn more about EASi, please visit EASi.com