- Promotion Description: By participating in the Aerotek Oregon Refer-a-Friend Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), each entrant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aerotek, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 7301 Parkway Drive, Hanover, Maryland 21076.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 12th, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on January 9th, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, Participants must visit Aerotek’s Talent Community, and complete and submit the refer-a-friend form found in the upper-right hand corner. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible. For every referral that accepts a job with Aerotek, one entry will be awarded to the referrer, with a limit of five (5) entries per month. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries that are not received in a timely manner, or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction or other error, or due to inaccessibility of the Internet or portions thereof. If an entrant submits a referral which, in the sole discretion of the Sponsor, contains any response to a question/field which is incomplete, garbled and/or unintelligible for any reason then it will not be accepted in the Sweepstakes drawing.
- Privacy: Information provided to enter the Sweepstakes will not be sold to third parties but may be shared as may be necessary for the purposes of conducting and judging the Sweepstakes and awarding prizes.
- Winner Selection: On January 9th, 2018, the winners will be drawn using a computer process that produces random results from all entries received during the Promotion Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Prizes are not transferable.
- Notification of Winners: Sponsor will notify each winner by email with instructions on how to claim the prize. Each winner must accept the prize by complying with the instructions provided in the message within 15 days after the date the notification was received. If a winner fails to respond and accept the prize within the time allotted, the winner will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may award the prize to the next winner that was selected. Participants must make sure that their contact information is up-to-date in Sponsor’s system to ensure proper notification.
- Prize Details: The prizes consist of the following:
- One (1) Participant will receive a Samsung 55" Class 1080P Smart LED LCD TV [approximate retail value of $600.00 USD]
- Limitations of Liability: Because Sponsor has no right to control, nor exercises any control, over the personnel, equipment, or operations of any builder, seller, or manufacturer of any prize, or any part of any prize, Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any financial loss, personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity that a winner may experience by reason of (1) performance or nonperformance by any supplier; (2) wrongful, careless, negligent, or unauthorized acts or omissions by any supplier or its employees, or by any other party not under the control of authorized organization]; (3) any defect, breakdown, or other failure of any aircraft, train, automobile, ship, accommodation, or other equipment or instrumentality owned, operated, or otherwise used by a supplier; (4) acts of God and acts or omissions of third parties; (5) mechanical or construction failures; or any other event or condition beyond Sponsor’s control. Each winner hereby releases and holds Sponsor harmless with respect to any claim based on any such occurrence. Sponsor shall in no event be liable for special or consequential damages arising from the use or ownership of any prizes.
Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Site, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or who otherwise takes actions that do or are intended to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry containing any obscene, offensive or otherwise inappropriate comments or other matter.
- Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Maryland without regard to the choice of law provisions thereof.