Logging On to AllegisBenefits.com
First Time AllegisBenefits.com Users:
- Go to www.AllegisBenefits.com. (We strongly recommend using the most recent version of Internet Explorer or Firefox).
- Click on the “Register Now” link located on the right-hand side of your screen.
- When prompted, enter your Last Name, Date of Birth, and your Social Security Number. For security purposes you will also be asked to type a randomly generated security code that will be presented when the page loads. Select Next.
- Follow the directions provided on the site to complete your registration and setup your online account.
Benefits Service Center (Medical, Dental, Vision)
To be eligible for health benefits, you must work a minimum of 20 hours per week. If you are a new hire, your benefit coverage begins on the first of the month following or coinciding with your date of hire (your “Effective Date”) if you are on active service.
You must select coverage within 30 days of your effective date. If you do not select coverage within the first 30 days you must wait until the next open enrollment period or have a qualifying event to sign up for benefits.
Dependent Eligibility Includes:
- Your married spouse who lives with you; and
- Your unmarried natural, adopted, or stepchildren under the age of 26 who live with you.
You and Your Spouse Work for Aerotek
If you and your spouse both work for Aerotek or its affiliated companies, each family member — you, your spouse, and your eligible children — can be covered only once for medical, dental and vision. One of you can enroll in a plan and cover all eligible dependents, and the other can waive coverage. Or, you can both enroll, but only one of you can cover the dependent children.
See a list of our locations or call 1-888-AEROTEK to be connected to the Aerotek office nearest you.