Does Aerotek hire Permanent Residents and/or individuals with valid work permits?

Most Aerotek positions are open to any individual eligible to work in the United States. This includes those with valid Employment Authorization Documents, those with valid United States Permanent Resident Cards (also known as Green Cards), and others eligible to work in the United States as described on Department of Homeland
Security document I-9.

Some positions have more stringent eligibility requirements, particularly jobs with our customers who work directly for the Federal government or as authorized Federal contractors. The eligibility requirements for these positions are described in the individual job postings.